At Design First, we have optimized our home remodeling process called “D.R.E.A.M”:
Stage 1: Design
Stage 2: ARchitecture & SElections
Stage 3: QuAlity Production
Stage 4: Maintenance / Warranty
Stage One: Design
- Every home remodeling project begins with a simple, casual, and free in-home consultation.
- This is your first chance to ask questions, pick our brain, and develop a more thorough understanding of your design/build options.
- It’s an opportunity to learn about similar projects we’ve completed or are currently developing, and everything else you may want to know about feasibility, cost ranges and construction timelines.
- Preliminary design, complete with a detailed floor plan and 3D concepts
- Cost estimates broken down and categorized, item-by-item
- A collaborative process— the opportunity to explore options.
Stage Two: ARchitecture & SElections
- Project confirmation – confirming drawings & signing contract.
- Project kicks off at Design First with dedicated architect and development teams
- Project re-verification – our various remodeling departments scrub through the specifications and drawings together for construction accuracy.
- Making selections— cabinets, countertops, flooring, windows, doors, lighting or more.
- Working together – meet with our interior designers and finalize your material choices.
- A dedicated team of purchasing specialists – responsible for finding you the best price
- Works closely with our architects and developers to limit delay
- Understands scope, orders and delivers project materials and client selections.
Stage Three: QuAlity Production
- Confirm material availability.
- Work with the homeowner to finalize the working schedule.
- Kick off project portal offering homeowner real time updates.
- Project manager fully engaged – construction begins!
- Project manager provides real time updates through customer portal
- Project manager provides weekly updates and heads ups
- Customer service checks in periodically on status
- Management team standing by for support as needed
- Project completion cleaning
Stage Four: Maintenance/Warranty
Maintance & Warranty
- Industry leading warranty program
- Continued access to dedicated customer portal to report warranty issues
- In-house technicians available to assist